- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
- They need to have at least 3 years of experience as a software engineer.
- 5 years or more is ideal.
- Hold responsibility for the process and health of the scrum team (about 8-9 members per work stream)
- Facilitate the agile process and coach scrum team to meet objectives
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions while removing any barriers
- Ensure scrum team follows all normal scrum cadences
- Ensure teams are audit compliant
- Manage releases and the health of the CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain strong knowledge of the application platform capabilities and be a thought partner across business functions to translate product roadmaps into successful delivery to meet customer value
- Orchestrate the software development processes across business and technology teams to successfully deliver software releases
- Help lead teams of software developers, in the US and Bulgaria
- Partner with product management, QA, architecture, and key leaders across the platform to prioritize capabilities and ensure development teams are setup to successfully meet milestones
- Work directly with customers on key technical needs
- Drive continuous improvement in cross-functional processes through partnership with business and technology teams
- Maintain understanding of the Bind platform strategy and roadmaps to ensure technical staffing needs are known and deliverable expectations are informing business priorities
- Perform special projects as needed
- Software Engineering experience required
- Technical design and programming skills to engage with the development team
- SQL Experience required
- PMP or ACP Cert preferred
- Scrum Cert preferred
- SA Cert preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Project
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Presentation Skills
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home