- The Customer Engagement Services domain is responsible for enterprise and digital capabilities, features, services and platforms that enable core operational use of customer account data, loyalty and cardmember services, customer account-based offers (CABO), customer identity & access management (CIAM) and fraud risk mitigation, and customer data enrichment.
- Customer Engagement provides services that harness customer and employee interactions and preferences and makes actionable data available to personalize experiences across touchpoints including in-store, in-home, online, and in call centers.
- This assignment is with a specialty team called Customer Domain Account Maintenance.
- This product is about managing customer account and data hygiene.
- Work closely with Product Managers/BSA to understand requirements on features and improvements.
- Ability to test the application through all scenarios including edge cases.
- Vet test plan that requires cooperation by cross-functional teams, document test plan, facilitate communication between Product and Engineering about issues and impediments.
- Ability to test both back-end RESTAPI and front-end based applications.
- Write JIRA stories and bugs for developers to work from.
- Work with Engineering to understand the details and communicate issues.
- Ability to write automation script is preferred.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- REST API testing – 2+ years.
- Front-end UI testing – 3+ years.
- Test plan and cases documentation – 2+ years.
- Agile development process – 1+ year.
- Cross-team communications – 1+ year.
- Production triage and issue identification – 1+ year
- Development automation testing
- Technical skills on databases and queries
- Ability to learn and understand high level knowledge on technical skills.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home