- Looking to hire a senior-level software engineer with experience building mission-critical service-oriented applications.
- This role is a key-contributor to the organization and future technologies.
- Successful candidates will possess proven experience developing and delivering quality software solutions.
- Moreover, have a genuine passion and energy to grow within an aggressive and fun environment, using the latest technologies in alignment with the company’s technical vision and strategy.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software products (cloud and/or in-house).
- Serve as a technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end users to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Contribute to team growth by providing advice, mentoring, and coaching to other engineers with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to decision-makers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline (Engineering, Mathematics, Science) required
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Technical skills required include each of the following
- Microsoft .NET, .NET Core, and C#
- Microsoft SQL Server or similar
- Development experience with RESTful Services
- Experience within a CI/CD environment
- Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible software solutions
- Experience documenting technology-based solutions
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering software at an enterprise scale
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Passion for technology and positive impact to the company’s bottom line.
- Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve complex business problems
- Apache Kafka, or similar data streaming platforms
- Container based development/deployment
- Healthcare experience
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home