- The Customer Domain is responsible for applications and experiences spanning Account Management, Loyalty, Transactional Communications, and Identity and Access Management.
- We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team.
- This role will focus on our Account Management capabilities.
- As a Product Manager, you will be supporting enterprise-wide initiatives to deepen our relationships with our customers.
- You will partner with stakeholders across business and IT groups to define capabilities and solutions for bringing those capabilities to life.
- Analyze current capabilities, determine areas for potential growth, and evaluate options against long-term enterprise priorities, cost, and other factors.
- Translate business requirements into features that deliver value against Customer Domain strategies.
- Act as a leader within our implementation teams, prioritizing product backlog, writing epics/stories, and tracking progress of in-flight efforts.
- Work within a matrix organization collaborating with business stakeholders, user experience (UX) teams, project managers, business analysts and other relevant eCommerce and business teams.
- Establish and analyze metrics to inform leadership of product performance.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Experience and understanding of the software development cycle, A/B testing methods, web analytics and other metrics gathering/reporting tools
- 3 or more years delivering software solutions at scale in a fast-paced company
- 2 or more years of experience as a Product Manager, or manager delivering digital based products, managing roadmaps, or equivalent experience
- Ability to articulate clear requirements and business value for new products and new features
- Ability to prioritize new feature launches based on competitive analysis, industry trends, emerging technologies, and company vision
- Proven ability to influence cross functional team(s) without formal authority
- Knowledge of user experience trends in digital and non-digital interaction channels
- Experience building metrics and reporting capabilities
- Ability to understand software architectural diagrams, data flows, and API contracts
- Experience with varied software development methodologies such as Agile
- Experience in an eCommerce organization
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home