- Looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions.
- You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
- To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
- The responsibilities will include understanding requirements, coming up with the high quality design and building hub components using glue framework and PySpark along with integration to Aurora db.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home