- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users
- 7+ years’ experience
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home