Technical Product Manager,
3 month contract to hire
The Core Systems team under the Retail Wireless Technology organization is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to guide the evolution of our Core Systems. The Core Systems Platform is the backend operational foundation for Dish’s retail wireless brands including Boost and Ting. As the Senior Product Manager, you will guide the overall business feature roadmap based on input from the wide array of stakeholders in the Dish organization. As the Senior Product Manager, you will also be responsible for working with the Product Managers of the components of the Core Systems Platform such as API Engineering, Catalog, Conversion, Service Continuity, and more.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Collaborate regularly with stakeholders to understand their goals, objectives, and timelines
- Create a comprehensive roadmap to coordinate the development efforts and ensure features are scheduled in the appropriate order
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the greater Dish organization to understand the Core Systems roadmap
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to understand their goals, objectives, and timelines
- Ensure artifacts are clear and understandable
- Conduct regular roadmap reviews to ensure Core Systems is staying current with evolving business needs
- Work with Technical Product Managers of each platform component to ensure that their roadmaps align with the overall roadmap
- Create Initiatives in Rally and ensure that there are clear acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the Head of Product Management for the Retail Wireless Technology organization
- Experience managing e2e projects through product lifecycle
A successful Senior Product Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field from an accredited university
- Executive-level communication that encompasses roadmap reviews and presentations
- 4+ years of combined Product Management, technical product, and other related experience that includes prior experience launching and/or supporting telecom related products and/or services
- Experience with management and program delivery of new product launches end to end
- Understanding of Go To Market concepts
- Self-starter and ability to figure out a complicated environment
- Demonstrated cross-organizational communication across business and technical units
- Working knowledge of solution architecture principles
- Strong technical knowledge of mobile and web application development
- Demonstrated experience with IT projects that have improved revenue and/or reduced costs.
- Experience building and/or operating new products and services using cloud service providers such as AWS and GCP
- Master's Degree in Business or similar field from an accredited university
- Experience with multiple telecom carriers including MVNOs
- Experience with 5G network-specific product use cases that correspond to core / value-added services
- Experience performing Product Management duties in both large corporate and startup environments
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home