Senior Data Analyst,
3 month contract to hire
This is a position in the Network Data Analytics team. This team’s focus is twofold. First this team is tasked with the optimization and validation of data sets. The other important role this team serves is to interface with RF engineering in in order to translate key performance indicators from formula into query form. As a data analyst you have the opportunity to aid in the latter objective : converting mathematical formulas into queries and their subsequent validation. Accuracy, timeliness, effective communication , and most importantly a deep sense of curiosity are expectations for success.
A Data Analyst will also have the ability to identify and implement innovative strategies and projects.
- Nurture and enhance our relationships with subject matter experts, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative insights from data sources across the enterprise
- Collect, model, analyze, report, and present large amounts of data with meticulous attention to detail.
- Garner key insights from data and communicate these findings to key stakeholders to help make data-driven decisions. Key technologies include Druid SQL, Python, R, and Google suite of tools.
- Employ creativity and critical thinking in problem-solving and achieving business goals, using statistical techniques, advanced approaches, and/or new technologies.
- Develop and deliver recommendations for continuous improvement to internal.
- Conduct long-term and short-term time series data analysis focusing on increasing accuracy.
- 4+ years experience with SQL, Python, R, Tableau, and Excel in a business environment required
- Experience in understanding and summarizing complex business processes into key performance indicators.
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation of business processes.
- Experience manipulating large datasets in a business environment required
- Experience translating data to actionable insights required
- Excellent facilitation skills; Strong desire to communicate in all settings
- Apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to the analysis of complex problems
- Embrace the Adventure; Willing to take risks, try innovative approaches, be adaptable to change, and learn from failures
- Demonstrate Curiosity; Strong desire to learn and add value to all aspects of the Dish business
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home