- The Customer Domain (aka Customer Engagement Services) is responsible for enterprise and digital capabilities, features, services and platforms that enable core operational use of customer account data, loyalty and cardmember services, customer account-based offers, customer notifications, customer identity & access management, and fraud risk mitigation.
- The Customer Transactional Communications team exists to send accurate and timely notifications to end customers based on their interactions with Client across different channels via email, sms, push and other mechanisms.
- In this role, they will be a critical member of the team building the foundation for Client next generation web platform.
- They will support and extend running applications & assist in the design and development of new applications.
- They will be expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner for every part of our infrastructure.
- Overall knowledge of designing an application to run on a scalable platform is expected.
- You will be working in an agile environment which means test-driven development and pair programming.
- We are evolving towards a dev/ops model, with our development teams engaged in monitoring, optimizing and supporting our production environments.
- We have many projects running in parallel including Cloud technologies, Infrastructure automation, and SOA REST based web applications.
- Developing Java/Spring web applications
- Aggressive refactoring
- Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design
- 3-6 years of relevant application software development experience
- Test-Driven Development
- Strong Spring knowledge
- Developing Spring/Java/Groovy/Maven applications
- Experience in developing/consuming REST Services – Absolute Must
- Object-oriented programming and experience with working knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with emergent design and paired programming
- Strong unit-testing skills (Junit/Spock in particular)
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
- Able to participate in the planning process: take high level design discussions and create user stories, then further break those stories into tasks.
- 0 to 1hr
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Java / Groovy
- Spring / Spring Boot
- GCP Cloud
- Distributed Computing
- Years of experience: 3-6yrs
- Jenkins pipelining - Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Apache Beam
- Infrastructure as code
- Data Modeling
- Cassandra database
- Microservice architecture
- REST Architecture
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home