- Understanding of Change and Release Management processes
- Experience in Windows, Linux/UNIX, and VMWare environments
- Windows Server 2012-2019
- Experience w/ patch management in enterprise environments
- Ability to work M-F 10am to 7pm Central
- The primary responsibility for the Release Management Engineer is to plan, validate and execute approved maintenance on customer servers in adherence with best practice Change and Release Management processes.
- Release Management Engineer is also responsible for overseeing the Operating System patching service for Company customers.
- They will provide technical expertise and solutions to enable regular maintenance of core platform management and monitoring agents, and routine installation of operating system security updates and patches.
- This position is customer facing. Some maintenance activities are performed on internal hosting infrastructure.
- Windows and Linux as standalone and virtual machines; Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022 and Red Hat Linux 6/7/8
- Patch management in WSUS and/or RHSM
- VMware ESXi
- Supports managed customer servers in Azure/AWS/on-prem.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Microfocus Server Automation and Operations Orchestration (HPSA/HPOO) is beneficial.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home