*background check required
The Global Operations and Supply Chain Data, Analytics, and Insights team is a virtual, global team that creates a trusted source of truth for data, analytics, insights, and process automation delivered in a consistent format. We do this by providing stratetegic direction and actionable insights via information that cannot be ignored, and automation efficiencies that enable the organization to improve business results. We are looking for a strong scrum master to join the Analytics Enablement team and help us drive our Agile transformation. The scrum master would support 3-4 squads (also known as analytics product teams) in agile/scrum adoption and maturity. We need someone with a strong background in Agile principlnes and scrum methodology to be driving force for the squads and coach the squad members. We are looking for someone to adopt to the ways we have modified Agile and Scrum and be able to speak up to help folks adopt and mature in this space.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Coach and Mentor Squad (aka product team) members on Agile best practices
- Model behavior for the squads so they can understand what effective and efficieint scrum ceremonies look like
- Ensure squad members are adhering to Agile standards
- Ensure that agile ceremonies are on track, aligning to the intent/purpose of the ceremony is, coaching during the ceremonies to drive progress in agile and scrum maturity
- Provide coaching on how to efficiently run all Scrum Meetings
- Provide support in writing robust feature descriptions, user stories and acceptance criteria and ensuring all required information is populated for features and stories
- Lead the way in making sure the squad members are keeping Azure DevOps up to date according to standards
- Assess squad velocity and coach the squad to ensure story points align to sprint goals (and what was committed to stakeholders) prior to the start of each sprint
- Keep track of priorities, deliverables, and dependencies
- Review progress with Functional leadership and Analytics Enablement team
- Identify process gaps and work on process improvement initiatives
- Track Agile maturity of each squad, provide regular and consistent feedback to squads on how to improve
- Agile Dashboard reviews and input to automate progress on Azure Devops PBI analytics
- Fill in for squad lead/SME and lead Agile ceremony if squad lead/SME is out of office
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one job area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization. Preferred experiene in data analytics product development and/or global operations and supply chain
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Scrum master certification
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home