- Provides project leadership and strategy for the Project Management (PM) function
- Planning and execution for key projects to achieve business objectives and delivery dates
- Responsible for planning, communicating, coordinating, prioritizing, and measuring the overall activities, effectiveness, and productivity of the product development and/or PM function
- Assist management with resource planning, utilization, and justification of business resources
- Manage highly complex projects, or a combination of projects.
- Lead complex, business critical program/project(s) to achieve expected completion date and demonstrate effectiveness of the program/project(s).
- Drive and coordinate cross-functional teams through program/projects(s) to close out.
- Works seamlessly within with each level of the business to ensure the business’s needs are properly met.
- Create and manage program/project(s) plans and monitor and measure performance against the plans.
- Accountable for the successful completion of the program/projects(s) on time and on budget.
- Develop an implementation plan, conduct risk assessments, and develop and implement contingency plans to allow for and accommodate unforeseen events and changes in strategy.
- Understand current state of business to make assessments and recommendations for improvement.
- Understand the Division’s short- and long-term business objectives and where your program/project(s) supports it.
- Develop alternatives to strategic business problems and recommend action plans that will address the business issues.
- Develop structure and frameworks where needed to support cross-functional teams and executive level update.
- Prepare and present written and oral updates and other presentations to internal audiences as needed or based on established cadence. Interact with senior level management to reach agreement regarding significant program strategies.
- Identify problems/issues. Anticipate future problems. Resolve current issues. Learn and adjust based on prior results and prior project experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business, engineering, science, information systems or a discipline closely related to the area served.
- 7 years related work experience.
- Understanding of Design Control and the Quality System.
- Must have the ability to problem solve, initiate, and manage projects.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully manage by influence across functional boundaries.
- Proficient in project management skills such as project planning and execution
- Knowledgeable in key tools: PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, MS Projects/Smart sheets
- Project Management certification
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home