*background check required
- Cross functional understanding of assigned business functions to understand applications, dispositions, business criticially and usage.
- Define IT changes and impact to meet application access for data protection for in scope applications at the guidance of the IT lead.
- Gather and document diligence IT inventories including IT contracts, Equipment, and Domain names
- Gather and document requirements of Day 1 readiness plan for IT applications and Infrastructure for both Buyer and Spin option incl. ERP. Lead discussion with business and IT to
- Create high level requirements for business needs.
- Verification testing for reports and data views provided to New Co upcome delivery from IT.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home