- The Customer Domain product group is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our growing team.
- This role will focus within our Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) product team.
- As an Associate Product Manager, you will be supporting enterprise-wide omni-channel identity & access management initiatives.
- Working within a product team with dedicated engineering staff, you will partner with cross functional stakeholders to drive business needs into requirements/epics/user stories.
- You will help the team plan and prioritize deliverables and work on delivering against our roadmap.
- Meeting with stakeholders across business, digital product, and operations teams
- Documenting requirements / epics / user stories
- Lead/Support Product Working sessions with Digital & Technology Teams
- Assist in Sprint & Roadmap Planning
- Involvement in defining Integration Testing & User Acceptance testing scenarios
- Work with key business partners to write/drive user stories, QA and Agile sprint planning
- Understand what the customer needs are and translate to acceptance criteria
- Analyze site analytics and report / present out to key stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute projects and regular Agile software development rhythm
- Must have 2-4 years’ experience translating customer requirements and feedback into effective online experiences, including user story writing & requirement documentation
- Must have experience as a product analyst or product manager for an online / web organization
- Business Analyst background is a plus
- Previous Client experience is a plus
- Project coordination/management, Agile software development experience
- Understanding of information architecture, APIs, Queues, HTML, CSS, Adobe Analytics, Data Warehousing
- Ability to write requirements and communicate requirements to engineers and business stakeholders
- Highly detailed and organized
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Solid understanding of multi-channel user experiences
- Customer obsessed
- Identity & Access Management (CIAM) experience a plus
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home