- Angular, Typescript, Java/J2EE, Spring boot, GraphQL, Jasmine, Karma, JS, HTML, CSS, Groovy, Spring MVC, JPA, Git, MySQL, Postgres, Splunk, Grafana, Camunda/JBPM, Kafka, Microservices, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, Azure, Google Cloud, Anthos.
- Angular, Typescript, Jasmine , Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Groovy, Spring MVC, JPA, Git, MySQL, Splunk, Microservices, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes
- Hasura, Grafana, Camunda/JBPM, Kafka, Azure, Google Cloud, Anthos
- Someone with prior Tech / OCM experience highly preferred.
- Minimum of a BE/BTECH/MCA or equivalent with computer background
- Should have strong development experience in back end technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, JBoss / Tomcat, GIT, Linux, MySQL.
- Strong experience in OOAD, MVC, Should have good understanding of OOPS
- Strong experience in API Development via GraphQL, REST / JSON, JSTL, XML, Linux, SQL, MySQL,
- Strong experience in SOAP/RESTful Web Services
- Strong experience in SpringBoot Microservices.
- Strong experience in real-time stream processing frameworks like Kafka etc.
- Strong experience in DevOPS tools like Jenkins/Team city, Docker, Jfrog etc
- Strong experience in Business Process Management tools and Rules Engine like JBPM, Camunda, Drools etc.
- Strong experience in Cloud infrastructure and cloud-based deployments involving Open Shift, Google Cloud, Anthos, Azure etc.
- Experience of working in Agile environment.
- Knowledge on Database concepts and minimum DB development skills.
- Should have prior experience in executing Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito etc (Plan, Prepare & Execute) and automated tests.
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git etc.
- Knowledge on Groovy
- Knowledge on in message broker and in memory data store frameworks like RabbitMQ, Redis etc
- Knowledge on E2E UI Testing via Protractor
- Knowledge on NO SQL technologies like Mongo DB/Couch etc.
- Able to accurately estimate and plan development work accordingly.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home