- The following role will be working as part of Cargill’s Global IT TGRC regulatory/audit compliance and data classification (data risk assessment consulting) team.
- We seek an IT Sr. Analyst or Consultant or comparable work experience, with the following skills to work in this area: extremely strong written and verbal communication skills such that they can create materials in support of team processes, training, and awareness; foundational and working understanding of IT processes and controls.
- Help Desk or comparable customer service experience using forms and automated workflow.
- Complete information and systems risk assessment and compliance work in support of internal and external control requirements.
- From idea to execution, develop independent and instructor-led presentation and communications content to various global teams including IT, PMO, Risk & Controls organizations, thus increasing the reach and impact of the team to become the partner of choice for providing customer support on information and regulatory compliance risk assessment work.
- Create automated, Help Desk processes to support artifact responses for global external audits of Cargill’s cybersecurity.
- Create, update, and provide support for team practices and procedures.
- Understand and apply principles of effective risk management to properly identify, assess, and prioritize relevant risks.
- Based on routine assignments, you will need to develop business acumen to understand the company and the team’s internal and external customers.
- Ability to use existing procedures or templates to produce sufficient consistency in brand and content.
- With limited onboarding, independently research and handle issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
- Complete work accurately, ask for help when needed, deliver quality assignments on time, re-prioritize work assignments flexibly as needed; and complete other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have excellent listening, communications, and computing skills.
- Strong knowledge and ability to use MS Office desktop tools to complete work and create communications; ability to quickly learn and utilize other tools containing information we need (e.g., Power BI, GRC tools, internal and external web-based resources).
- Knowledge of IT capabilities/operations and past risk and control expertise (e.g., IT, business, finance).
- Excellent work ethic and initiative taker; inherent focus on deliverables turnover and completion. Can multitask successfully and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong verbal communication skills with a global audience.
- Any additional documentation, writing, presentation building skillset.
- Additional in-depth knowledge or experience with risk and controls, audit, or regulatory areas, other than Privacy or PCI.
- Onboarding: Background check required.
- Candidates lacking strong MS Office skills (all tools) and/or risk and controls background won't be considered; don't submit unfamiliar candidate resumes without vetting
- Monday - Friday starting before 8am CST. Remote, open to anywhere in the US.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home