- Salesforce Administrator certificate
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience
- Current active Trailhead learner in Salesforce Trailblazer community
- Experience in configuring all aspects of Salesforce to meet business needs
- Strong understanding of Roles, Profiles and Sharing
- Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and issues
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complex implementations with a professional demeanor
- Agile Methodology experience
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, resourceful, flexible and ready to learn
- Progress towards Certified Advanced Administrator and other relevant Salesforce Specialists and/or Service Cloud certifications
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ
- Background working with Sales and Service Clouds
- Familiarity with direct marketing strategy, analytics, database structures and technologies are a plus
- Experience with Jira
- Exposure / Experience with telephony integration
- Mentoring experience
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home