- 3 years of experience in business, data, or systems analysis
- Customer-facing web experience, has worked with UX and UI designers
- Agile experience and comfort leading agile ceremonies mandatory – teamwork and collaboration are mandatory
- BA techniques: elicitation, diagraming, acceptance criteria writing
- Must be able to process-flow complex systems and steps – experience with Visio or Gliffy
- Able to take on an aggressive learning curve.
- Critical thinking, systems thinking and applying logic to business problems is essential.
- Ability to build relationships with others of various backgrounds, cultures, and personalities
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home