- Knowledge, skill and competency requirements:
- Technical Competencies:
- Web API, ESB, and Integration architectural principles and practical experience
- Enterprise Web Services design and development experience
- Security and Networking
- External Integration, cloud utilization
- Practical experience working with identity and access management tools
- Requirements, Data Analysis, Data Mapping, Schema creation
- Implementing and Integration with API Management platforms
- Integration with Cloud platforms
- Problem Solving
- Communication for Results
- Information Seeking
- Results Orientation
- Ability to learn new technical skills quickly
- Technical Consulting
- C# WebAPI development experience
- SQL and Relational Database skills (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Domain-specific skills within application, data, integration, security, and/or infrastructure, including
- XML, JSON design
- ESB functions to program design, development, and implementation of an enterprise solution on distributed platforms:
- Message characteristics and processing
- SOAP/Rest Web Service design and implementation
Nice to Have:
- API Management – API Connect specifically
- Identity and Access management – ForgeRock specifically
- DevOps tool chain
- MQ, DataPower
- Design and build cutting edge Web APIs for internal and external consumption
- Consumes Enterprise Integration Design, and develops appropriate solution.
- Collaborates with Integration Team to provide recommendations on system options, risks, and impact on cross-functional processes.
- Responsible for, oversight and sign off of work products from internal and external service providers, ensuring that delivered work products conform to needs of the product plans and meet the desired quality.
- Provides all artifacts to ensure maintenance provider can support, enhance, and maintain application.
Day to Day Activities:
- Primary: Part of SIG (System Integration Group) as API developer
- Design review
- Develop API Management patterns and standards
- C# Web Service development
- Code review
- DataPower Web Service Proxy configuration
- Resolving technical issues related to environment, network security across entire technology stack.
- Leading multiple resources from infrastructure and application development to resolve issues.
- A more senior developer who is a fast learner, and leader.
- This person will be part of IBM API Connect implementation project.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home