InfoSec PCI Compliance,
3 month contract to hire
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an InfoSec PCI Compliance Lead at our Headquarters location in Colorado. The InfoSec PCI Compliance Lead is a key part of our Information Security and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) teams. This position is full-time, permanent, and salaried with standard work hours, has no supervisory duties, and requires very little travel. We are looking for someone who can start immediately.
The InfoSec PCI Compliance Lead will report to the Information Security Compliance Manager and function as a central Payment Card Information subject matter expert supporting enterprise teams looking to involve DISH PCI data in business solutions and processes. They will lead the company through the design and build out of a program that focuses on the protection, use, and control monitoring of PCI data, including any necessary certifications or audits.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities of the Information Security PCI Compliance Program Manager include the following:
- Draft policies/procedures that govern the security of DISH PCI data across the enterprise with a specific focus on compliance requirements.
- Design, lead and execute a Compliance program focused on PCI data handling across the enterprise.
- Partner with security teams to identify and analyze security requirements to align with PCI compliance standards.
- Track, document and address PCI compliance gaps to ensure timely closure.
- Manage the annual PCI audit including evidence gathering, quality assurance of evidence, coordination of audit resource meetings, and other tasks required to successfully complete the audit.
- Ensure ASV Scans and Pentesting are conducted quarterly and annually, respectively with all remediation activities being completed within expected timelines.
- Lead security enhancement projects focused on new or changing PCI compliance requirements.
- Educate and build awareness of PCI compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with Third Party Risk management to ensure PCI compliance needs are being addressed and tracked appropriately with third party vendors.
- Coordinate with Privacy / Legal to ensure the overall compliance landscape is well understood and the program captures a complete view of our PCI compliance needs.
- Continuously improve the PCI compliance program with new information, procedures, or documentation.
- Coach and mentor junior staff.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Successful candidate must be willing to relocate & work onsite.
- Project Management
- Self-led Learner
- Customer First Mentality
- Strong Adaptability
- Process Documentation Management
- Process Mapping Development
- Presentation Skills
- Compliance + Risk Mindset
- Communication w Executives
- Team Mentorship
- Can Interpret Regulations and Compliance Requirements
- Thought Leadership
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Strategic Thinking and Planning (Team)
- Brand & Team Ambassador
- Solid Risk Management Foundation
- Solid Information Security Foundation
- Solid Security Control Framework Foundation
- Expert PCI-DSS Knowledge
- General Data Privacy Foundation
- Can Teach/Educate Risk & InfoSec Principles
- Can Consult Business on Risk and InfoSec Principles
- Requires a well-organized, cheerful and persuasive individual, who can manage multiple priorities at once.
- Must have good meeting management and communication skills to keep conversations focused and productive.
- Must be self-driven; able to manage schedules, meet deadlines, coordinate with others, and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse audience, under tight deadlines, and negotiate successful outcomes to challenging problems.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 4-6 years of directly related experience.
- Must have a solid understanding of SOX, PCI, CPNI, CCPA, FACTA and similar IT Compliance and Privacy regulations.
- Experience with compliance audits such as PCI and/or CPNI. Former QSA preferred.
- Experience with NIST, ISO and other industry standards.
- Expert user of Microsoft/Google Suite and an eGRC tool.
- Professional certification (CISSP, CISA, CSIM, CIA or similar) is highly desired.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home