3 month contract to hire
Drug and background: when converted
Our Client is a Fortune 200 company that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of our Client's satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Supporting both internal and external customers ensuring all administration duties relating to Technical Projects are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- User story creation
- Lead scrum ceremonies
- Oversee Technical document control
- Coordination of technical information and specifications
A successful Business Analyst will have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience working in an Agile software development environment, comparable education and experience will be considered
- At least 1-3 years of experience leading Scrum Agile teams
- At least 2 years of experience solving technical problems
- Strong communication skills including the capability to interact and work effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Ability to self-motivate and remain focused in the midst of distraction
- Strong understanding of capturing and interpreting Agile metrics
The following skills/experience will allow you to stand out among other applicants:
- Have an Advanced Scrum Master Certification a plus
- Experience in delivery as a Project Manager / Agile Project Manager
- Have experience and a proven track record of delivering team success
- The ability to motivate and influence a team to drive key outcomes
- Be driven to succeed and gain mutual understanding from all stakeholders
- Experience training teams and large groups is a plus
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home