- The Attach product team focuses on “accessorizing” a customer’s purchase.
- When a customer purchases a tv what else do they need to help them enjoy it the right cables, a tv stand, the best warranty, installation OR when a customer has decided to purchase a phone what accessories would best suit their needs the best case for them, the best warranty that suits their needs.
- This is what we do in attach recommend the best complementary products to a customer’s main purchase item.
- Our vision is to make it easy for all customers to enjoy their online purchases by helping them fill their basket with what they want based on their needs and preferences because they trust us.
- In order to drive the complementary product recommendations we need to understand customer shopping behavior when they are on our site (what resonates with them and what doesn’t).
- We then take these insights and use them to further drive the best experiences for customers based on their needs and preferences.
- We are looking for a senior level product manager especially versed in adobe analytics (an analytics guru).
- Someone who can dig into the data we have and create insights and hypotheses to test against.
- Creating insights is important because it is not enough to simply report out but also turn the data being reported out into insights and recommendations.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- The ability to analyze and interpret data (Adobe Analytics background preferred)
- Critical thinking
- Strategic mindset
- Research skills
- The ability to prioritize
- Communication skills
- Technical expertise
- An understanding of UX
- A knack for story telling
- Business savvy
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home