- Responsible for purchasing the services and supplies necessary for the organization’s operations.
- Activities include sourcing, evaluating, and selecting suppliers and vendors, providing information to procurement to negotiate supply contracts and monitoring timeliness of materials and services supplied.
- Assisting management in the monitoring and administration of outsourced contracts.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate shipping and return activities.
- Plan large volume reoccurring orders for manufacturing and housekeeping supplies to ensure the site maintains an ample amount on hand.
- Perform basic math calculations and have good communication skills.
- Support stockroom reordering for equipment spare parts including documentation in the electronic system.
- Must have a high school education or equivalent.
- Prior experience with MAXIMO is a bonus.
- Experience with requisition/procurement systems and processes.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of various Microsoft applications (Excel and Word).
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home