- Min Experience 3 Years with Expertise of implementation (Expertise matters a lot, we might approve less experience)
- Well versed with SDLC concepts
- Working with cross functional teams like Business Management, Architects, operations and QA
- Strong programming & problem solving skills
- Ability to think from a business perspective
- Agile team player with interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Expertise in JAVA/J2EE programming language utilizing Spring framework.
- Experience in working on Multithreaded Systems.
- Strong Experience RESTful services with security/availability/performance aspects being thorough
- Exposure to Unit testing framework like TestNG, JUnit.
- Good knowledge on system design and various design patterns
- Strong systems fundamentals related to performance, scale and factors inside/outside the JVM that impact the system.
- Expertise on GIT and Maven usage.
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies
- Experience in continuous integration
- Experience in Micro Services development.
- Containerization technologies - Kubernetes or Docker
- Sound knowledge on Object oriented programming concepts
- Strong experience with SQL databases (procedures, triggers, etc.)
- Expertise in Unix commands.
- Common Sense, communication and articulation skills
- Problem Solving Skills, Debugging Production issues. Experience does not matter.
- Do not need a tech lead. Hands on Experience - No Theory. Certifications are not mandatory
- Java 8 (minimum) required
- building websites/services
- 60% hands on coding 40% leading and coordinating offshore team/attending meetings with the business/basic java architecture/gathering requirements form business
- Security: experience with making services like Resftul web services secure
- Strong design pattern experience
- Unit testing- at the very least (heavy testing on this team)
- Exposure in any Actor based framework like akka
- Exposure to working in a cloud/distributed environment
- Candidates should have coordinated and developed alongside offshore team previously
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home