- Support and maintain Salesforce applications used by the organization, including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Work with business stakeholders to design new solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Work with product managers to define requirements and estimated timelines for new solutions.
- Develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform with Flows, Apex, and Lightning Web Components.
- Develop automated unit tests with Apex.
- Implement integrations with third-party APIs.
- Produce tangible deliverables (technical support, requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience developing solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Experience developing back-end software solutions and unit tests with Apex or a similar language such as Java or C#.
- Experience automating workflows with Salesforce Flow
- Experience in ensuring successful Salesforce upgrades and integrations
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Proficiency in importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Agile and Scrum Exp
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home