Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership & strategy for a group of IT professionals supporting a major organizational unit responsible for the definition, development, implementation, operation and support of computer-based systems and related processes and tools which provide information for reporting, operations, and decision making.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Understands and contributes to organization's vision, goals and strategies.
- Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, evaluates and pursues initiatives, investments and opportunities based on fit with strategies.
- Champion change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others. Open to new ideas. Supports those who initiate change - and take risks. Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meets the needs of the business.
- Negotiate for and secures resources to meet the long-range operational demands of the area.
- Oversee and control department budgets, project capital/RCE expenditures & ROI: develop, monitor and meet expense and recovery plans; continually look for opportunities for cost reductions and cost avoidance.
- Manage IT investment for the function.
- Responsible for all aspects of people leadership; setting expectations, coaching, counseling, developing, evaluating, feedback, hiring, discipline and separations.
- Determine necessary mix of skill set. Confronts and deals with employee’s issues in a constructive and timely manner.
- Responsible for overall morale of team and promotes cohesive attitude.
- Establishes staffing/resource plans, determining appropriate mix of sourcing opportunities (outsourcing, offshoring, and hot skills).
- Responsible for overall Organizational Effectiveness.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures. Participates in setting policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
Goals and objectives:
- Make strategic decisions that impact division or site. Final decision authority for department budget and project activities.
- Manage shared services that span multiple virtual teams across the world and cross cultures.
Global - broader span of business processes and applications:
- Manages 3 or more leads and managers which includes 10 - 20 + employees/contractors, direct/indirect.
- Direct Budget Responsibility: $2MM - $7MM
- Business Impact: 1000 - 6000 users, $1MM - $10MM in business financial impact
- 10-15 Direct Reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in software engineering, business, information systems, or a discipline closely related to the client area served
- 13+ years of overall experience, including 5 years systems management experience; experience should also include project management, systems consulting, employee development, and strategic system planning input.
- TIBCO BW 5.14.0/ BW 5.15
- TIBCO Adapter upgrade from 7.2.X /7.3.X
- TIBCO EMS 8.5.1
- TIBCO SAP adapter and File adapter
- HP UX/ SuSe Linux
- Application Migration Experience
- Vendor management
- SLA/SLO management
- Onshore/Offshore management
- Cost Optimization and Estimation Review
- Process/People/Compliance management
- Scalable HA/DR setups using TIBCO Enterprise Integration Suite.
- TIBCO BW 6.3.5 and above
- TIBCO BW CE 2.5.0 and above
- HA/DR Scalable MuleSoft landscape Implementation.
- TIBCO-MuleSoft Migration.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home