- Develops, designs, tests, and assists in the preparation, evaluation and implementation of client application programming/systems solutions in the maintenance and modification of new and currently used programs.
- Participates as a technical team member in design, programming, testing of system projects and enhancements within a specific functional area.
- Provides day-to-day support including problem resolution and coordination of operational activity relative to job scheduling, etc.
- Research & evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations for improved system operations, control, or enhanced business function.
- Formulates logical statements of business requirements with some guidance; devises, tests and implements efficient cost-effective application program solutions (e.g., codes and/or reuses existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions).
- Devises data verification methods & standard system procedures, participates in systems testing, prepares program test data, tests, and debugs programs.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- In specialized systems (i.e., TIBCO) effectively set options to change the way the program works (configuration responsibilities).
- Works under general supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and to determine if desired overall results and objectives have been achieved.
- Independently conceives and develops general approaches to the solution of systems problems which require application of basic technical principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- TIBCO BW 5.14.0/ BW 5.15
- TIBCO Adapter upgrade from 7.2.X /7.3.X
- TIBCO EMS 8.5.1
- TIBCO SAP adapter and File adapter
- HP UX/ SuSe Linux
- TIBCO BW 6.3.5 and above
- TIBCO BW CE 2.5.0 and above
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home