Here's what they're looking for:
- Someone who comes from a full stack development background in .Net and SQL
- Can help monitoring/overseeing health of the system
- Strong in SQL – not a database developer but maybe have some DBA skills
- Can manage up well with product managers – be part of product direction discussions – understands business drivers
- SaaS industry background
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Agile process background - understanding of SCRUM
- Experience with Vue.js would be nice to have
- Local to St. Paul - open to hybrid in the office a couple of times per week and wants to be a part of the team
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home