- 1 - 3 years of experience in the following:
- Ensures the database environment is highly reliable, provides the required functionality, is efficient, and cost effective
- Accountable for the creation of the logical and physical data models
- Troubleshoots daily program problems to assist program users in accessing and manipulating computerized data
- Analyzes and creates programs to streamline production jobs.
- Establish and maintain data bases for user testing purposes and production; consult with business analysts, data modelers and designers on procedures pertaining to new and existing files; provide input to the data models (functionality, efficiency and usability); responsible for the technical aspects of one or more databases including availability/reliability; assist in the definition of the database requirements; analyze existing databases and their interfaces looking for opportunities to improve their efficiency; and resolve technical problems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or work experience; understanding of customer's business operations andproducts produced; knowledge of systems applications delivery tools and techniques
- Four to six years of applications programming experience or equivalent; three to five years of experience in respective database area; experience in more than one database structure (hierarchical, network or relational); understands the pros and cons of each; experience with tools and utilities for platform; and understand the pros and cons of different designs with respect to storage, system performance and user flexibility.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home