- The ScrumMaster is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings.
- They increase team efficiency, motivate the team, and advocate for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
- The ScrumMaster should also have experience in a Scrum Master role for at least two years on a team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory is required.
• Guiding scrum teams on scrum practices and values to implement successfully implement critical projects.
• Ability to manage budgets, creates, and gives presentations to appropriate committees.
• Assessing the Scrum maturity of the teams and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization. • Removing impediments and blockers or guiding the team to remove impediments and blockers. Escalating to management when appropriate.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and solved.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, managing dependencies, and radiating information transparently. Including communicating project status and budget.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on creating the product backlog and ongoing backlog refinement.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home