- The purpose of this position is to support and influence business decisions by gathering various data elements and performing financial and statistical analysis within a functional area.
- This role is expected to be a subject matter expert on the policies and processes in place in order to assist with troubleshooting, identification and implementation of solutions.
- Documenting standard operating procedures and process flows for the organization to reference.
- Gathering and maintaining data and ensuring accuracy of the data for reporting and analysis.
- Creating reports and determining the appropriate report design for various audiences. Refining those reports and models used to conduct analysis effectively.
- Performing statistical analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques in order to answer business questions, assess business issues and/or recommend courses of action to meet business objectives.
- Presenting results of analysis and/or recommendations to portfolio/project managers, business managers, utility partners, and at times external parties.
- Establishing scorecards and dashboards with process performance metrics, targets and triggers. Assisting with project execution by providing input to business requirements, test plans, and implementation plans.
- Communicating action plans, status and priorities to appropriate partners. Compiling and publishing artifacts and deliverables required of the Client's Project Management Methodology founded on Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) methods as required.
- Assisting with performing user acceptance testing and ensuring the test results meet defined criteria in order to meet the business objectives. Acting as a liaison between business leaders, staff and utility functions in order to drive knowledge transfer.
- The ability to demonstrate self-sufficiency with accessing, processing and interpreting information.
- The ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people of all levels across the organization and external partners as required.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills. (Not Applicable for Associate role) Demonstrated proficiency in statistical analysis, modeling and scorecard creation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in completing: Requirements Lists, Non-functional Requirements, Process Model, Use Cases, Data Journal, Business Rule Catalog, Wire Frames, etc. BA and/or BS in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related field or equivalent work experience.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home