- Experience defining customer sets and their journeys with a cross-functional team i.e. sales, service, training and marketing.
- Provide thought leadership, best practices and recommendations on applicable CRM capabilities, and capability improvements that create value for employees and customers.
- Define and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) tied to strategies for optimal decision-making.
- In partnership with IT, operations, sales and marketing execute the CRM roadmap as well as rollout new functionalities and capabilities; including recommendations to management for resources both internal and external.
- Program management and leadership with stakeholders, including CRM Administrators, CRM leads, and divisional leaders to assure successful delivery and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field or technology focused discipline.
- 8+ years of business experience in Marketing, Sales, CRM and or related fields.
- Salesforce certification is highly desired (e.g., Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant).
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home