• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in related, progressive roles
• Technically fluent in current tools and platforms for developing, building, testing. deploying, and monitoring software systems
• Experience with high volume, data intensive applications
• Experience with building web services and distributed systems
• Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
• Familiarity with both relational and non-relational database technologies
• Knowledge of application security and data privacy practices
• Healthcare technology industry experience
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home