- At Company, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions
- We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets
- As a manufacturing Systems technician, you will be looked at as a key contributor in supporting computer hardware and software across multiple manufacturing lines at BSC
- The position offers the opportunity to use your skills and knowledge of computer support to improve the operations of BSC
- The Systems Technician supports our manufacturing operations by providing direct support of Windows based computers, applications, and peripherals.
- Organizes and performs Installation, Move, Add, Changes (IMAC) of applications, computers, and other hardware.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues related to computers, Operating Systems, applications, network, and peripherals used on our manufacturing lines.
- Implements and deploys new applications, hardware, Operating Systems, and infrastructure equipment.
- Plans, tests, and partners in the roll-out of new applications, hardware, Operating Systems, and infrastructure equipment.
- Performs hardware and software compatibility tests for monthly/quarterly security patching, application, and Operating System updates.
- Maintains, develops, trouble-shoots, and installs network infrastructure equipment and implements necessary changes.
- Provides guidance and technical expertise for users related to system or software related purchases and instruction on computer hardware and applications.
- Specifies and procures computer hardware and peripherals used in our manufacturing areas.
- May be responsible for IT tool administration (management console, storage/back-up tools, etc.) and other activities as needed.
- 3 years of experience with Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education/work experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience installing and configuring software on Windows based computers.
- An understanding of computer hardware including building and configuring computers.
- A basic understanding of TCP/IP network troubleshooting (Cisco CLI a plus but not a requirement)
- Previous experience in a medical device field or equivalent validated/controlled environments.
- Previous experience interfacing directly with manufacturing customers to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize them.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The position includes removing/installing computers and associated hardware.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home