One of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies, is looking for a Senior UX Designer to help brands push the envelope on and across a broad gamut of touchpoints from web to mobile to store to call center. The design team is driving a customer first mindset within the organization with a design centric methodology focused on big ideas and rapid iteration
This hands-on role allows one to craft the work and enable others to deliver high quality solutions. Designers work closely with the product owners, developers, researchers, and design team to create the next generation of digitally enabled customer experiences in retail.
- Powerful impulse to improve existing designs, invent new experiences, & perform better than competition.
- Build a measurable product vision with your team that produces results.
- Connect people across the organization to align on a common opportunity space and facilitate idea generation.
- Demonstrate to others ‘how’ and ‘why’ design decisions are made.
- Encouraging leadership in mobile UX and product design.
- Resourceful and work consultatively with partners to determine if and which research methods are most appropriate for the problem at hand.
- Have a growth mindset and enjoy learning and growing your knowledgebase and skills.
- Challenge traditional assumptions about UX Design and Research – seeking out, inventing, and testing new approaches and technologies.
- Analyzes and design solutions for issues that arise and often have limited information.
- 5-8 years of UX experience including expertise in, and exposure to a subset of the following activities: (in order of preference)
- Interaction/information design
- visual design
- user research
- front end development
- motion design
- content strategy
- design thinking
- 3+ years on agile and/or Lean UX teams delivering value in digital products
- 3+ years track record conducting/using research to support evidence-focused design decisions
- Work samples, preferably ones that show how you think, vs perfect polished work.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Prior experience working with large development teams and legacy systems
- Prior experience with client management or handling big stakeholder teams from prominent brands
- Familiarity with commonly used tools in design, including:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Ecomm, retail experience preferred.
- Travel by air and overnight, as required 15% amount of time.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home