One of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies, is looking for Senior CX Strategist to help in defining the digital future of their brands. By mapping business goals to customer needs and capabilities, you will help define the design and development funnel to make best-in-class digital experiences across all channels and touchpoints
- Be the Voice of the Customer, turning data, research and insights into actionable opportunities.
- Build a measurable product vision with your team that produces short term results, mid-term concepts to build, test, and learn, and align large groups on a common north star vision for our digital future.
- Connect people across the organization to align on a common opportunity space, facilitate idea generation, and transform these concepts into empathy-driven, customer focused experiences.
- Lead teams and build morale, helping designers and partners across the organization to see the value in CX.
- Create and develop customer journey maps, service design artifacts and user stories through research, competitive analysis and consumer data to discover and prioritize opportunities, turning ideas into actionable outcomes.
- Form a comprehensive and empathetic understanding of our Brands’ consumers and their needs.
- Provide market research and insights around essential trends surrounding consumer trends, brand goals, and the larger technical ecosystem driving the brand vision.
- Conduct field research and user research to understand insights that drive innovation.
- Perform interviews with key business and technical stakeholders to understand their vision and goals.
- Support the creation and execution of design thinking workshops, co-creation, and whiteboarding exercises to solicit input, create high level roadmaps, and build consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Synthesize various forms of data and research into meaningful customer centric insights across the holistic customer journey.
- Help design low to mid fidelity concepts to illustrate opportunities.
- Partner with Brands to understand Voice of the Customer data.
- Partner with Product team to operationalize ideas and prioritize them into the product roadmap.
- Present insights, opportunities and recommendations to key stakeholders across the Brands.
- Evangelize Customer Experience and Design Thinking across the organization.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST PROVIDE: Work samples and/or case studies that show process and thinking - NOT only perfect, polished work. Messy is good, centered on workshopping, design thinking sessions, consumer journey mapping, and/or service design.
- 4 - 8+ years of experience in Consumer Insights, Marketing, UX Research or UX Strategy, understanding consumer need and behavior.
- Experience working with cross-functional, agile teams including marketing, tech, product and ops.
- Strong background in consumer journey mapping, service design, JTBD framework, and other methodologies to turn ideas into outcomes.
- Experience in eCommerce or another industry that is complex, multi-channel, and global.
- Expert in design thinking methodologies, as well as multiple tools to promote big thinking and drive ideas.
- Ability to connect with tech, creative, and business partners at different levels in the organization to unearth requirements or goals and translate them into materials everyone can understand.
- A flexible mindset, able to adapt set methodologies based on particular project need.
- You are an empathetic leader, focused on building high team morale, celebrating wins and cultivating talent.
- Able to both manage internal clients as well as design practitioners to build happy teams and get the best thinking out of people.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home