They are looking for the following:
- ISP industry experience
- Knowledge of PON and DOCSIS network delivery systems
- Experience supporting multiple projects related to Fiber and HFC access networks
- Assist technicians in the field with problems regarding DOCSIS and PON networks.
- Design and deploy DOCSIS CMTS, Aggregation switches, RPHY, PON OLT, and R-OLT network hardware.
- Ability to travel to different locations in the upper Midwest
- Exceptional communicator
- Desire to be part of a high potential team
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home