*background check required
- Support the development and execution of communications strategies and plans for strategic and global enterprise programs including HR, Ethics and Compliance, and Quality and other global functions as defined. Responsible for planning, storytelling, writing, and editing to persuade, educate, and inspire global audiences to take action, change behavior or understand how to operate in the work environment.
- Support the execution of the global employee communications strategy and maintain the global enterprise editorial calendar. Supports content development, production, and distribution across multiple channels (e.g., quarterly global town halls, Eloqua/email, Yammer, surveys, etc) for people manager and all employee audiences.
- Partner closely with communications and HR leadership on the development and execution of a manager communications strategy to help drive leader engagement around company priorities and equipping this critical audience with the information, tools, and resources need to effectively communicate and lead teams.
- Partner closely with senior leadership to support high priority public relations and issue management initiatives that build brand and protect our reputation with key stakeholders.
- Applies internal communication expertise and consulting skills to advise region and function partners on best practices for engaging audiences through established channels.
- Maintains communications dashboard and KPIs for global enterprise initiatives, assessing performance against objectives, and leveraging insights to drive continuous improvement and inform future strategies.
- Maintains strong relationships with region and function business partners; delivers communication consultation support for high priority corporate projects with broad impact
Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires advanced knowledge and experience developing program communications campaigns from strategy through content development to execution and measurement and reporting. Demonstrated project management experience. Eloqua or other digital marketing experience including building, launching, and measuring internal engagement campaigns.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home