- Collaborate with and support Kids Technical Development Team with their day to day work and special projects
- Answer vendor questions (clarifying spec details or construction updates based on fit comments or what we have done in the past)
- Reviewing previous PID specs and comparing back to current PID spec.
- Analyze guest reviews to identify trends in product quality or fit. Help trouble shoot issues. Via Clarabridge, StudioConnect, Website, Etc.
- Special Projects: Market research-Compare market samples to various items (Photos, measurement’s, recommendations)
- Create Technical Assets
- Create SharePoint Site for Technical Asset to be housed/saved
- Organize and schedule training as needed
- Assist with sample evaluations and spec / evaluation entry into Spark system
- Document fitting feedback, write evaluations.
- Review spec to make sure measurements, construction details, product details, are consistent with product/brand standards and templates.
- Strong technical design background including expertise in garment fit, spec writing, construction and production
- Thorough understanding of tech packets (BOM, Construction, Specs, etc.)
- MS Office proficient, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Prior knowledge of kids apparel (fit, safety perimeters) a plus
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home