- Work with sales and business development teams in providing Azure Technical Architecture expertise while pursuing client opportunities.
- Ability to design and develop cloud-based data architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, Big Data Platform Services, serverless architectures, Hadoop ecosystem, vendor products, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, and security.
- Participate in technical architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on to the Azure platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identify pain points, business, and technical requirements, as-is and to-be scenarios.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our business partners.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management, and automation.
- 5+ years of experience architecting technical solutions for Global 1000 and Fortune 500 clients, ideally supporting reporting, data science and application based microservices.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University
- 2+ years’ experience working with Azure Data Lake or other data lake or data warehouse solutions
- Experience working with Databricks or Snowflake
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or University
- Experience ingesting data with MS Dynamics CRM a big plus
- 5+ years of other software development experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; possesses strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Microsoft Azure certifications are a plus
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home