Hours: Minimum of 20 hours weekly - 40 hours
General Executive Assistant
This individual will be responsible for managing business calendars for 2 Co Founders, meeting and agenda preparations, and special projects. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and have the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a general Executive Assistant reporting directly to the C level Staff
- Must be organized, solutions-oriented, and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate clearly, succinctly, and effectively, in both speaking and writing
- Ability to anticipate needs and think ahead
What will you be doing in this role?
- Serve as a right hand to the Co Founders
- Develop systems and procedures for workflow and expansion
- Partner with Co Founders to manage and strategically prioritize a dynamic calendar
- Keep a pulse on priorities and follow up on pressing action items
- Partner with executive support to align managing partner meetings and priorities
- Gather follow up action items and identify who is accountable for next steps
- Partner with CoFounder to create and maintain an organized filing system
- Develop systems and procedures to improve workflow and uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion
- Research new tools that can be used internally and make recommendations
- Research options for corporate retreat locations
- Analytical, the isn't a technical role, but the team does think analytically. Do you like spreadsheets?
- Tools used internally, but not required:
Google Workspace for documents
Click up for communications
Slack for additional communications
- Figma is used for presentations
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home