- I manage the online experience team for pricing on Client .
- Anywhere you see a price on the website is our domain.
- We are a horizontal team that spans across multiple ecosystems including Client and our mobile Client app.
- This year we will be very focused on several initiatives, some still yet TBD.
- One major program we will be apart of is our Total tech Membership evolution.
- This is one of the top priorities for the company, and thus very high profile work!
- Other projects we’ll dive into are Holiday Deal messaging, Special offers, our product page redesign, and many more.
- The best person in this role will be a strong designer AND communicator + Collaborator, as we work closely with many different teams.
- If you prefer being siloed off with your head down doing production work, this is not the job for you!
- This person will need to be very outgoing and collaborative.
- Strong soft skills are highly encouraged.
- This may be a one year contract, but if you’re the right long term fit for the role, there is a very good chance you will stay on longer than a year!
- The UX designer is an advocate for the best customer experience possible when it comes to how a customer deciphers key pricing information and ultimately pays for their purchase online.
- The day to day work includes:
- Meeting and strategizing with key business, product, dev, and UX stakeholders to ensure team alignment on projects
- Creating high fidelity designs and prototypes in figma
- Assisting in the creation of moderated + unmoderated usability studies with our research team
- Working side by side content strategists to craft a compelling narrative for our online shopping experience
- Working with accessibility to ensure our designs are WCAG compliant
- Present key findings back to stakeholders
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Strong design / prototyping ability 3-5 years
- Strong visual communication ability 3-5 years
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to read and reflect our design system standards in their work
- Can perform their own unmoderated usability studies.
- Strong accessibility background.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home