- The Process Automation Developer II utilizes their strong skills in process automation technology to design and develop complex automated solutions for manual and repetitive work across the enterprise.
- They support and maintain automations across various domains.
- They build deep business acumen to ensure accurate functional results and system operations.
- They form and leverage strong relationships with customers to ensure a successful end-to-end automation lifecycle.
- 80% Automation Development: Develops medium to complex automations
- 10% Business Process Analysis: Collaborates to evaluate and design automation solutions
- 10% Automation support: Troubleshoot bugs and fix issues occurring in existing automations
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position
- Development experience in process automation platforms and/or relevant programming languages (RPA, SQL, API, VB, C#, etc.)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships
- Ability to analyze, problem-solve, and troubleshoot issue
- Ideal candidate has Blue Prism experience and certifications. Absent Blue Prism experience, candidate must have development experience with other RPA software such as UI Path or Automation Anywhere.
- PowerApps, Nintex and/or SQL experience is also desired. Candidate must be a team player and willing to fill in wherever needed.
- The RPA COE department is a small team of 15 that works closely together on a day-to-day basis to design, build, deploy, and run bots for customers across client Territory
- There is significant and growing demand across the enterprise for RPA support, so there is need to supplement our development capacity.
- The RPA COE is expected to expand in the near future. Position is expected to be fully remote, but the resource needs to reside in one of client's territory service territories.
- For this position, a typical day revolves around building and monitoring automations.
- The day-to-day responsibilities can vary and usually involve: - monitoring automations & resolving exceptions - building new processes/objects or enhancing existing ones - documenting technical automation designs - collaborating with RPA project managers and our business customers on any of the above
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home