• Architects, designs, and tests custom business solutions in the Microsoft Power Platform utilizing PowerApps, Power Automate, Dynamics and Power BI. Solutions will be created for small groups to enterprise level customers. In most cases, the model or canvas driven apps will be upgrades of existing solutions utilizing InfoPath, SQL Server, SharePoint 2013 and Tableau. Build solutions that utilize Microsoft’s PowerApps license models in the most efficient and effective way. Utilize Power Automate and its RPA capabilities to streamline manual processes. Utilize API or rest services integrations and data gateways to link to cloud and on prem data sources. Craft secure solutions utilizing the Dataverse/Common Data Services as the primary repository.
• Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise. Conduct effective client engagement discussions to capture requirements. Document and store project artifacts to help maintain solutions over their useful life.
• Mentor other members of the team on the capabilities of the Power Platform environment. Provide guidance and best practices to enhance the capabilities and reach of the team to meet the needs of the organization. Ensure effective knowledge transfer of work done during the contract to ensure continuity of operations.
• Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
• Incorporate the use of advanced Azure features such as AI Builder to increase business value of solutions developed.
• Present findings and solutions to a broad audience
Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
3+ years of developing solutions within Microsoft Power Platform / Azure environment
2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
• Microsoft Power Platform
• Project Management / Agile Methodologies
• Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
• Azure AD
• SharePoint Online
• MS Teams
• API / Data gateway development
• Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home