- Identity Security & Analytics is our Enterprise red flag /risk flag platform. We leverage detailed analytics and machine learning to identify and remediate identity security and privacy events. We inspect entity profile and augment enterprise’s perspective on risk
- Healthcare industry experience, ability to function well in a team environment, excellent communication skills, experience working in an Agile scrum environment
- This resource will join our agile scrum team working under the guidance of Product Owner & ScrumMaster
- The role includes, but not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations, and delivery
- Applies coding skills to defined capabilities or tasks as assigned with little guidance, becomes go-to for development of some capabilities or functions
- Demonstrates an automation first mentality that improves quality and efficiency
- Develops understanding of cost, complexity, and capability tradeoffs in underlying architectures
- Develops awareness of upstream and downstream system interactions and dependencies
- Reuses and or develops for reuse code algorithms, or data structures to address common needs
- Actively follows industry trends in technology, tools, and components, sharing finds with team members
- Participates in Agile and CI-CD practices, takes ownership of some processes or practices for team
- Has awareness of the operational characteristics (e.g. security, performance, scalability, manageability) of solutions and is accountable for supporting those requirements in contributed code
- Bachelors Degree OR 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience in full stack development, from deployment ops and database technologies through front-end frameworks
- 3+ years of Java / Python experience
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Docker or Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience with database technology such as PostgresSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience working within an Agile environment on a Scrum team construct
- 3+ years of experience with building highly scalable internet facing applications
- 3+ years of experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- 3+ years of experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks like Angular, React and React Native and/or Typescript
- 1+ year of experience in Cloud platforms like Azure, GCP, AWS
- Product related development experience within design and UX development
- Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Experience with CSS, web browsers, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
- Database and caching experience, SQL and NoSQL (Postgres, Elasticsearch, or MongoDB)
- Familiar with authorization frameworks like oAuth 2.0, SAML or OpenID Connect
- Knowledge of Monitoring and alerting tools like Dynatrace
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home