One of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies, is looking for a UX Research Coordinator to work with our UX/CX Research Team to help build participant pools and pre-screen participants for research studies. They are looking for an individual who is passionate about envisioning, designing, testing, and building best in class online experiences and across a broad gamut of touchpoints from web to mobile to store to call center. The research team is driving a consumer-first mindset within the organization with a consumer-centric design methodology focused on big ideas and rapid iteration.
As a UX Research Coordinator, you will work closely with the UX/CX researchers to plan, recruit, and schedule potential research participants for a wide range of research studies. The coordinator will be responsible for the recruitment of research participants for multiple projects that encompass a wide variety of brands and audiences. You will be supporting multiple researchers at once recruiting potential research participants to ensure the success of their studies. Creative problem solving and lead generations are essential to being successful in this role as well as detail-oriented with good time-management skills, and the ability to maintain professional and friendly participant and researcher relationships.
- Source, screen, and recruit research participants for UX/CX studies
- Partner and collaborate with researchers to identify key participant requirements
- Curate participants to ensure a high-quality sample pool for the researchers
- Manage calendars, timelines, scheduling details, and logistics for multiple research studies
- Create a database to store, track and analyze participant activity
- Network with potential participants to generate new leads
- Prior experience and working knowledge of how to build and manage a participant pool
- Working knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to permissions and consent practices and other work-related activities
- Working knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training
- Bachelor’s degree in related area preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills are required; ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues is critical
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Familiarity with commonly used tools in design, including:
- Mural/Miro (preferred, not required)
- Jira & Confluence (preferred, not required)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience as research recruiting coordinator, UX research coordinator, or project coordinator/manager for a UX/research team
- Experience in customer support, data entry, research and/or research recruiting for a technology company
- Ability to work with large data sets in spreadsheets
- Preferred experience in retail, ecomm and working with large design and product teams
- Ability to travel by air and overnight, as required 10% amount of time.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home