Salary: 150 K
Employment status: US Citizen, GC
• 10+ years of experience with C#, ASP, .NET MVC 5+
• Preferred experience within the healthcare space
Title 21 - Phenix, AZ ONSITE
.NET Developer III
Required Skill Set | Technical
Strong background in developing all layers of web solutions using:
• MS Visual Studio 2015+ (C#).
• ASP.NET MVC 5+
• IIS 7+
• SQL Server 2016+, including developing in T-SQL (e.g., Triggers, Stored Procs, UDFs, Views, SQL Server Jobs, etc.)
• ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework/ nHibernate
• Strong Dev Ops experience and version control systems (git/ SVN/ TFS), Crucible or similar code review tools, Jenkins
• Knowledge / experience on security scan tools like Veracode / WhiteHat Security etc.,
• End to end development experience on enterprise application development.
• Strong troubleshooting / debugging skills on legacy web applications and suggest process improvements to the team.
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, best practices of software development and design.
Required Skill Set | Soft
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work in a team environment with Project Managers, Systems Analysts, Technical Services, etc.
• “Self-starter” with ability to work independently/self-directed with little direct supervision as required.
• Deadline oriented
• Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile)
• Good team player and help / mentor junior developers as needed to achieve sprint goals.
Desirable Skill Set | Technical Experience in:
• .Net Core 2/3
• Azure IaaS
• Master's Degree
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home