- Department: Client's Technical Service Experience
- Reports To: Manager/Director of Information Technology
- The Technical Service Experience Depot Technician will oversee depot operations and fulfill all equipment request received such as onboarding and offboarding of employees; procurement of additional hardware; configure and setup of equipment; preparation of equipment for shipment; legal hold requests, and asset management including disposal..
- Fulfill equipment requisition based on business needs such as new hire, termination, legal hold, and peripherals.
- Validates and procure equipment. Verify equipment availability from internal stock and work with Procurement Department if additional equipment is needed.
- Maintain accurate inventory of equipment on hand/deployed at all times and participate in Hardware audits.
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting, installing and upgrading of hardware, software and configuring systems / applications.
- Ensure asset management system is updated for all equipment on hand, in transit, deployed and retired.
- Prepare, test, and configure equipment for deployment.
- Package and ship equipment (boxing, packing materials, etc.)
- Disposal of equipment that are end of life.
Technical Skill Set
- Extensive hands-on experience installing and maintaining the following: Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, MacOS
- Experience with Ivanti LANDesk, McAfee Enterprise Edition, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and would like experience with BitLocker, MBAM, Powershell and Service-Now
- Experience in virus detection and removal
- Be familiar with Windows Deployment Toolkit for Imaging
- Technical knowledge of laptop and desktop hardware including peripherals
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Technical knowledge of printers and scanners
- Equivalent completion of two years college-level coursework in computer science, information technology and/or a related field, and two years of general computer installation, maintenance, and repair experience in a support environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above
- A+ certification preferred
- Maintain a high level of initiative and dedication and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in organizing tasks and able to handle multiple priorities and possess a high degree of flexibility
- Effective time management
- Take full ownership and responsibility for problems, as an individual and/or as a part of the team
- Effective communication with team players across the company and across multiple levels of the organization
- Continue follow-ups as necessary until problem is resolved or project is over
- Manages expectations throughout the process by keeping the customer informed regarding status and timing
- Notify customers, supervisor and/or manager as soon as a commitment may be missed
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides
- Document work being performed
- Ability to lift and bend with 50 pounds
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home