- At the Digital Operations Factory, we’re driving cultural and technological change within the organization with the mission of leading client's to a carbon-free 2050. Come be a part of the energy revolution!
- You'll work with inspiring, bold, and thoughtful technologists to deliver transformational change in an energetic environment open to fresh ideas.
- Using an approach grounded in agile scrum and design thinking, we're building greenfield technology that introduces efficiencies across clean-energy sectors of client’s core business. We’re acting as an independent, agile entity with a startup mindset to pave the way for change.
- We're reinventing client's technology foundations, setting up a cloud environment that is able to launch new capabilities into production weekly, and delivering enhanced customer and employee experiences.
- The Digital Ops Factory Data Engineer will work closely with a multidisciplinary Agile team to build high quality data pipelines driving custom application and analytics solutions. These foundational data pipelines will connect corporate systems to ingest, transform data for usage by new custom web and mobile applications hosted in AWS. Analytics pipelines will also generate insights from the factory's connected data, enabling the organization to advance the data-driven decision-making capabilities of the factory's enterprise.
- This role requires deep understanding of data architecture, data engineering, data analysis, and a general understanding of data science techniques and workflows.
- The ideal candidate is a skilled data engineer who has constructed foundational data pipelines from source to targets primarily using Python and Spark.
- They are an Agile learner, possess strong data analysis skills, work as part of a technical, cross functional product team, and want to build foundational data assets, solve complex data problems and deliver insights to enable analytics strategy.
- In-depth Python and SQL Skills
- Working knowledge of Spark, PySpark
- Experience with GIT & CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with developing solutions on cloud computing services and infrastructure (AWS) in the data and analytics space
- Strong data analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Comfortable working within agile teams
- Strong communication skills
- Dynamo DB
- Experience with Data Contracts and CQRM patterns
- Kedro Python Framework
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home