- Provides hands-on user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers.
- Configures workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software. Sets up and maintains network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN, server and connectivity issues. Utilizes ticketing system, when necessary.
- Re-images computers, performs data migrations and restorations, and conducts remote problem solving as needed.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience. Years Exp: 5 - 10. Experience:
- Relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Leadership/Contributions: Leads and directs the work of others.
- Reports to: Senior Manager.
- Advanced Degree or Certifications? Yes.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home